Thursday, September 2, 2010

Update!!!

I know that many of you are checking for updates on a daily basis & I have failed miserably to keep this blog current. I am terribly sorry for that!!! I had knee surgery in June & was on crutches for 6 weeks, while I probably could've worked on the blog, I just didn't feel up to it most of the time. The last few weeks of my summer vacation were spent playing & adoring my little girl & attending required workshop hours.

I hope to have everything updated soon with LOTS of new pictures of Miss Marli!! She has grown so much this past summer. She is trying to mimic all kinds of words & actions. She still loves to play in the water & with the animals...they don't seem to enjoy that as much as she does. Her favorite word at the moment is "NO" & she loves to use it quite a bit with me & her daddy. She is very smart and very inquisitive which is making us slightly nervous as to how these two characteristics will progress as she grows.

Again, I promise to have LOTS of new pictures up soon, please just be patient with me!!! Thanks for checking in with us & loving our baby girl as much as we do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment